Agenda for the meeting of the Parish Council
Agenda 15th September 2021
To be held at Bishopswood Village Hall
at 7.30pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021
Councillors are summoned to attend; the press and public are invited to attend
1. Apologies: To accept apologies and note reasons for absence
2. Declarations: To receive declarations of interest and consider any written applications for dispensations
3. To consider minutes of the previous meeting held on 18th August 2021
4. Public participation session: –
4.1. To receive an update from West Mercia Police.
4.2. To receive a report from Ward Councillor Yolande Watson.
4.3. To receive a report from the Localities Steward.
4.4. Public participation session 3-minute limit per person
5. Clerk: – To note the resignation of the clerk and consider issues arising including councillor conduct and employment responsibilities
6. Finance: –
6.1. To consider and approve the payments on Appendix B
6.2. To ratify the payments on Appendix B
7. Projects: – To receive written reports from the following projects and working groups and consider action
7.1. Community Support scheme Coordinator
7.2. KBCL Maintenance Coordinator – Wye & Usk Foundation survey report
7.3. To consider adoption of the RHL Performance Management checklist
8. Highways and public rights of way: – To receive reports from,
8.1. PROW officer
8.2. Lengthsman coordinator
9. NDP: – To consider a request to Ross Town Council to discuss potential housing allocation offset and consider who will lead the discussions.
10. Planning: – To comment on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council – see Appendix A
11. HALC: – To consider renewal of membership for 2022
12. Website and email: – To consider changing to .gov website and activating email addresses
13. Church Road signage: – To provide an update
14. Leys Hill junction: – To provide an update
15. Smartwater: – To consider an application
16. Items for next meeting agenda: (No discussion)
16.1. Review policies and procedures
16.3. Leys Hill junction
17. Next meeting: –
18. Confidential closed session – To discuss commercially sensitive matters pertaining to KBCL permissive access – members of the public will be asked to leave: –
19. Phoenix Meadow: –
19.1. To nominate persons to negotiate heads of terms, method statement and risk assessment with the landowner
19.2. To agree a one-off fee plus legal costs to be paid by the landowner
19.3. To review and agree terms and conditions when received from the solicitors.