Add to Calendar
13th December 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Walford Village Hall
Walford Parish Council
To be held at Walford Village Hall
at 7.30pm on Monday 13th December 2021
Councillors are summoned to attend; the press and public are invited to attend
The meeting may be recorded
- Apologies: To accept apologies and note reasons for absence
- Declarations: To receive declarations of interest and consider any written applications for dispensations
- To consider minutes of the previous meeting held on 17th November 2021.
- To sign the minutes of online meetings held during lockdown
- To consider outstanding confidential minutes
- Public participation session:
- To receive an update from West Mercia Police.
- To receive a report from Ward Councillor Yolande Watson.
- To receive a report from the Localities Steward.
- Public participation session: three (3) minute limit per person (15 minutes maximum)
- To consider and approve the payments on Appendix B
- To review and approve Finance and Personnel Terms of Reference.
- To consider a replacement Parish Noticeboard for Walford Village Hall
- Projects: To receive written reports from the following projects and working groups and consider action
- Community Support Scheme Coordinator
- KBCL Maintenance Co-ordinator
- To consider the process for selling the felled timber from KBCL.
- Police Liaison
- Safety & Environmental Working Group
- To consider the Balfour Beatty Community Commissioning Assessment Request for Green Meadows
- To consider the Environmental Policy
- Community Engagement Working Group
- Highways and public rights of way: To receive written reports and consider actions
- PROW officer
- Lengthsman Co-ordinator
- Lengthsman tender/contract.
- To consider a response to the proposed diversion of footpath WA1 Cubberley Estate
- NDP: To receive a report from the NDP Steering Group and to consider action
- GDPR:To consider the GDPR slide presentation
- To consider Councillor GDPR responsibilities
- To consider the updated Risk Register
- Herefordshire Local Plan Questionnaire Update
- To comment on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council – see Appendix A
- Website and email: To receive an update and consider any action associated with changing to .gov website and activating email addresses
- Leys Hill junction: To provide an update
- The Dam: To provide an update and consider surveyor quotations.
- Smartwater: To provide an update and consider establishing a Working Group for project roll-out.
- Phoenix Meadow: To consider the current position.
- 2022 Meeting Dates: To note 2022 meeting dates and locations
- Items for next meeting agenda: (No discussion)
- Resilience Plan
- Leys Hill Junction
- Website and email
- Herefordshire Climate and Nature Partnership Board
- 2022-2023 Budget
- 2022-2023 Precept
- Next meeting: 12th January 2022 – Bishopswood Village Hall