WALFORD PARISH COUNCIL Minutes of Neighbourhood Planning Steering Group Held at Walford Village Hall Monday November 13th, 2019 at 19:00
Councillors: Simeon Cole, Bob Puzey
Non- council members: Andrew De La Haye (Chair), Dave Berry
In attendance: Bill Bloxsome, Leigh Russell
1. Apologies for absence – Jon Stern, Chris Barron
2. Declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation – It was agreed that declarations of interests would be made as they became subject during the meeting.
3. Minutes – it was resolved to adopt the minutes of the meeting held on 21st October 2019 as a true and accurate record. They were signed by the Chair.
4. Public participation session
No representations were made.
5.1 Bill Bloxham made a presentation of his understanding so far and the key points and issues that will need to be considered going forwards.
5.2 Copies of the slides will be circulated following the meeting.
6.1 Funding application has been accepted as submitted.
6.2 RFO has approved and a budget produced.
6.3 All spending must go through the RFO and Copied to Dave Berry for project tracking.
7.1 Launch meetings are set for 23rd Nov at BVH 10:am and 30th Nov WVH 3:00pm.
7.2 Andrew to present followed by questions and answer session.
7.3 Supported by maps and Site submission document and examples of other NDPs.
7.4 Need volunteers for tea and biscuits.
8.1 Stage 2 of plan has been fleshed out
8.2 Next meetings need to cover Vision and Objectives, followed by Site assessments review.
8.3 Aim to be ready for Public consultation event during February 2020.
8.4 Need to ask public about sites (building s and/or land) of special interest to the community.
9. Other items
9.1 It was agreed that Chris Barron would be interim chair in Andrews absence.
9.2 It was agreed to cop-opt Leigh Russell onto the steering group. Her speciality is ecology and has offered to help us to use social media to enhance our reach in the community.
10. Public participation session
10.1 It was agreed to remove the public participation sessions and allow the public to contribute throughout future meetings.
11. Items for next meeting agenda
11.1 Standard agenda items
12. Date of next meeting
Thursday 5th December 7:00pm at Walford Village Hall.
The Chair closed the meeting at 20:55.