Held at Walford Village Hall
Monday 4 March 2019 at 7.00pm
Councillors: Frank Myers, Michael Agyeman, Dave Berry, Simeon Cole and Neil Parfitt
Non- council members: Jon Stern, Will Warburg
In attendance: Richard Abolins (Clerk), 1 member of the public.
- Appointment of Chairman
Councillor Parfitt was proposed, seconded and unanimously elected as Chairman
- Apologies for absence were received from Councillor Alston (illness)
- Declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation – Councillor Cole declared a non-pecuniary interest in that family members held land which may be included in the development plan. It was acknowledged that as the plan went forward other members may have interests and would declare them as they arose.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan
- After much discussion, it was resolved to arrange a meeting with Herefordshire Council to determine where exactly we are in the plan and what needs to be done next. NP, JS and DB will set up this meeting.
- Because of the potential influence on the plan, it was resolved to meet with AONB to ascertain their views on development in the parish. FM and SC will arrange this meeting.
- JS will seek advice from neighbouring parishes on how their plans have progressed.
- WW has passed electronic files to RA and will meet with NP to hand over physical documents and brief him on the project. The Committee thanked him for his work on the plan to date.
- Items for next agenda
- Follow up on action items.
- The date of the next meeting – will be 15 April 2019 at 7.00 in Walford Village Hall
The meeting closed at 8.00pm